AI in Fintech: Roboadvisors, Lending, Insurtech & Regtech 2019-2023
Juniper Research’s AI in Fintech
research provides a comprehensive assessment of the current state of the AI in Fintech market. It assesses the drivers behind increasing adoption of AI tools in the financial services space, as well as the key regional frameworks in place supporting future growth. Also included is a Juniper Research Leaderboard and a Disruptors & Challengers Quadrant, which provide detailed vendor analysis of both established and newer players in the AI market for financial services.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings: Top-level report summarising market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key AI in Fintech segments and player analysis via a Juniper Leaderboard and Disruptors & Challengers Quadrant (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Future AI in Fintech prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including cost savings in regtech, insurtech and chatbots, loan value underwritten by AI in Consumer & Business Lending and total assets under management in roboadvisors (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 4,950 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (XLSM).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.