Virtual Reality Markets: Deep Dive Data & Forecasting 2019-2023
Juniper Research’s Virtual Reality Markets forecast
suite provides a comprehensive dataset and analysis for the future of the VR markets, including adoption across various forms of VR. For the first time, Juniper Research’s VR suite include separate forecasts for PC-based, console-based and Smartphone‑based and Standalone VR content monetisation.
Provided in a PDF report and interactive Excel spreadsheet.
The forecasts include:
- 5-year benchmark forecasts for key metrics by 8 key regions and 7 country level splits including:
- South Korea
- Adoption, hardware shipments, ASPs (Average Selling Price) and sales revenues from VR Headsets, split by platform:
- Console-based VR
- PC-based VR
- Smartphone-based VR
- Standalone VR
- VR content adoption and revenues forecast for:
- Console-based VR games
- PC-based VR games
- Mobile VR games
- VR multimedia apps
- VR gambling wagers and returns
- VR Peripherals forecast, including adoption, shipments and revenues for:
- VR peripherals
- Consumer 360° cameras
- VR data forecasts, split by:
- Tethered VR
- Untethered VR
The research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Future VR prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key VR metrics, including adoption, hardware shipments and revenues (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 16,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Virtual Reality Markets research products - Find out more