Case Studied: Amazon, Hive, Wyze.
Included in Juniper Research Leaderboard: August, Brilliant, Eve, LIFX, Logitech, Philips Hue, Rachio, Resideo, Roost, Samsung, Signify, Somfy, tado, TP-Link, VOCOlinc.
Mentioned: 4Lite, ADI Global Distribution, Ansell Lighting, Apple, Assa Abloy, Blue Microphones, British Gas, Comcast, Control4, Deliv, E.ON, EET Europarts, Elgato, Foneric, Gome Telecom, Google, Home Adviser, Honeywell, IBM, INNOV8, IQiyi, Kasa, LightwaveRF, Microsoft, Nexia, Philips Lighting, Razer, SmartThings , Sonos, Tapo, Tencent Video, URC, Wills Towers Watson, Wink, Yale, Zigbee Alliance.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research’s Smart Home Devices
forecast suite showcases key data findings, broken down by global regions. In addition, the report provides explanation and assumptions behind the market growth. An interactive Excel provides raw data split by device types, together with hardware and software revenue for each device type. Analysis tools enable users to create custom charts for specific markets or sectors.
- Total installed base, shipments and revenue forecasts for:
- Smart Home Entertainment Devices
- Smart Home Automation & Monitoring
- Smart Lightbulbs
- Smart Locks
- Smart Thermostats
- Other Automation Devices
- Smart Metering
- Connected Appliances
- Regional splits for 8 key regions, as well as country-level data splits, are given for:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Interactive Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper Research’s data for 20 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 130 tables and over 25,000 datapoints.
- Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org
Juniper Research’s highly granular IFxls (Interactive Excels) enable clients to manipulate Juniper Research’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool, as well as comparing select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.