Juniper Research has thoroughly assessed the Robotic Process Automation in Telecoms & Insurance
markets; providing a must-read report for industry players and stakeholders wishing to understand the strategies needed to capitalise on the benefits of this emerging disruptive technology.
Readers will find an in-depth industry assessment containing industry landscape analysis and an assessment of key market trends and constraints. The research provides strategic insight into the capabilities of RPA and how the technology can enable cost and time saving opportunities, alongside a detailed evaluation of leading RPA vendors.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings: Top-level report summarising market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a proposed RPA adoption model and industry-specific recommendations (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Future RPA prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, number of insurance and telecoms companies investing in RPA, average spend per company and RPA platform revenues (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 1,900 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com