Private Cellular Networks: Spectrum Assessment, Business Models & Forecasts 2021-2026
Our latest Private Cellular Networks
market research outlines the trends shaping the future of this vital industry; highlighting the technology’s key use cases and their technical requirements. It discusses the shape of the current marketplace and how this will evolve in the future, as well as providing a highly detailed forecast suite across many platforms, regions and country markets.
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Strategies: Strategic assessment of market dynamics, user requirements and value chain analysis, together with detailed strategic recommendations for private network providers on how to grow in this expanding and highly competitive market (PDF).
- Competitor Leaderboard – Leading private cellular network vendors are assessed and scored in our Competitor Leaderboard, underpinned by interviews with players and robust scoring methodologies (PDF).
- Market Data & Forecasting: Private cellular network market prospects analysis, together with 5‑year forecasts for key private networks metrics, including number of networks and spend on private networks by vertical and Juniper Research’s 8 key regions (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising over 44,000 datapoints; allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months’ access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (Online).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com