The Internet of Things for Security Providers: Opportunities, Strategies & Forecasts 2018-2023
Juniper has comprehensively assessed the global Internet of Things for Security Providers
market; providing essential reading for service providers, and key stakeholders wishing to understand the landscape.
The study provides in-depth analysis of the future market in terms of strategic requirement for IoT deployments as well as an examination of the market forces, technologies and network architectures that will impact the future landscape.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of market dynamics, constraints and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key IoT security strategies and player analysis through the Juniper Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – IoT security market prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including total security spend and IoT security spend split according to consumer, industrial and public services segments.
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 4,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org