Industrial IoT: Future Market Outlook, Technology Analysis & Key Players 2020-2025
Juniper Research has thoroughly assessed the Industrial Internet of Things market; providing a must-read report for industry stakeholders wanting to understand the strategic landscape of this fast-growing sector. The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market in terms of project scale and cost, as well as the management of Industrial IoT events and transactions. Also, key vertical markets in the Industrial IoT are investigated in terms of their future impact on several metrics.
The research suite includes:
- Future Market Outlook: In-depth analysis of key technologies within Industrial IoT, including cellular (2G, 3G, 4G and 5G), Licensed LPWA Networks (NB-IoT and LTE-M), Private Cellular Networks, Unlicensed Networks (LoRaWAN), RFID and Wi-Fi 6. Juniper Research also considers the future role of emerging technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Digital Twins, Edge Computing & Cloud Computing, and Industrial Robotics.
- Strategic Analysis: Juniper Research offers sector-specific market analysis for the use of Industrial IoT within a variety of sectors, including:
- Energy & Utilities
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising of over 17,500 datapoints; allied to regional and sector analysis tools. Includes regional and key country-level analysis together with five-year forecasts for the connected Agriculture, Energy & Utilities, Logistics, Manufacturing, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors, including:
- Total Number of Industrial IoT Sensors
- Total Industrial IoT Hardware Revenue
- Total Industrial IoT Software Revenue
- Total Industrial IoT Market Value
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.
Interested in receiving the very latest Industrial IoT data updates? Our Full Research Suite includes 12 months' access to our harvest digital markets intelligence centre - Find out more.