Case Studied: Sennheiser, Starkey.
Included in Juniper Research Leaderboard: , Apple, Bose, Bragi, GN Hearing, Google, Jabra, MyManu, Nuheara, Oticon, Samsung, Sennheiser, Sony, Starkey, Vi Technologies, Waverly Labs.
Mentioned: 1More, Alpha Audiotronics, Alphabet, Beltone, BlueParrott, FDA (US Food and Drug Administration), FTC (Federal Trade Commission), GN Audio, Harman International, Indiegogo, IFTTT, Interton, Kardon, Kickstarter, NHS (National Health Service), Nuraphone, NXP, Oakley, Pilot, ReSound, Valencell, Viv, YONO.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research’s Future Hearables
forecast suite includes:
- Regional data splits for 8 key regions as well as country level splits for:
- South Korea
- Installed base of hearables, annual shipments and associated hardware revenues.
- Global vendor shipments
- Use case splits, covering the following sectors:
- Assistive hearables
- Fitness hearables
- Multimedia hearables
- Other hearables
- Digital Assistant-enabled and non-enabled hearables
- Form factor splits for:
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 54 tables and almost 7,000 datapoints.
Juniper Research’s highly granular interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper Research’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool, and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.