eSIMs: Sector Analysis, Emerging Opportunities & Market Forecasts 2021-2025
Juniper Research’s eSIMs
report is essential reading for mobile network operators, eSIM management platform providers and OEMs (original equipment manufacturers); offering detailed analysis regarding key devices, markets and use cases driving eSIM adoption, as well as disruptive technologies that will assist in eSIM implementation.
Notably, this report contains an analysis of eSIM shipment volumes; providing valuable insight into current industry demand. It also contains separate leaderboards for leading eSIM management platform providers and eSIM hardware vendors.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings: Top-level report summarising market forecasts; allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers, and trends, together with a detailed analysis of three key sectors – consumer, industrial and public (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Regional analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including the number of eSIMs installed in connected devices and sensors, and market value (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 68,000 datapoints; allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables, and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com