Digital Twins in IoT: Vendor Strategies, Future Outlook & Market Forecasts 2020-2024
Juniper Research has extensively assessed the Digital Twins in IoT
market. Through this research, readers will understand the current issues, trends and opportunities in Digital Twins and gain crucial insights into future developments, such as new technologies, use cases and challenges to future adoption.
The research includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities: Strategic analysis of key players offering Digital Twins, together with a detailed investigation of their strengths, limitations and strategic opportunities through the Juniper Research Leaderboard.
- Strategic Analysis: In-depth assessment of key drivers contributing to both present and future adoption of Digital Twins in a variety of sectors, markets and regions; also explores future strategic opportunities in the Digital Twins sector.
- 5-Year Forecasts: covering Digital Twin adoption by industry, including:
- Digital Twin Revenue split by Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, and others
- Total Number of Industrial Companies deploying Digital Twins
- Total Revenue of Industrialised Companies deploying Digital Twins
- Average Spend per Industrialised company on Digital Twins
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 700 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving user the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data.
- harvest Digital Markets Intelligence Centre: Visualises all the data in easy to use and exportable graphs, tables and charts, and features continuous data updates for 12 months.
Download a summary of the forecasts above or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org