Health & Fitness Wearables: Market Size, Trends & Vendor Strategies 2020-2025
Our expansive research provides insight into the Smart Health & Fitness Wearable
sector for a wide range of geographical markets, as well as providing incisive insights into key trends driving the future of the entire space.
The research suite is delivered in PDF and Excel formats and includes:
- Market Trends and Opportunities: Analysis of 16 key players in the health and fitness wearables market, alongside an evaluation of current approaches and strategies over the upcoming five-year period.
- Strategic Analysis: Assessment of historic drivers and constraints influencing the wearables industry as well as an interpretation of how emergent technology can break long-standing approaches to the market.
- Five-Year Forecasts: Forecast modelling split across the following:
- Consumer Smart Fitness Wearable Devices: Installed Base, Shipments, ASP, Apps, Hardware, Software and Service Revenue.
- Professional Smart Fitness Wearable Devices: Installed Base, Shipments, ASP, Hardware and Service Revenue.
- Smart Healthcare Wearable Devices: Users, Attach Rate, Installed Base, Shipments, ASP, Hardware and Software and Service Revenue.
- Smart Fitness Clothing: Installed Base, Shipments, ASP, Apps, Hardware Revenue.
- Smart Fitness Wearables Form Factor Split: Smart Clothing, Wristbands, Hearables, and Pro Sports Body Sensors.
- Smart Fitness Wearables Functionality Split: Multifunctional and Unifunctional.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 16,000 datapoints, allowing clients to compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables (Interactive XL).
- harvest Digital Markets Intelligence Centre: Visualises all the data in easy to use and exportable graphs, tables and charts, and features continuous data updates for 12 months.
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in receiving the very latest Health & Fitness Wearables data updates? Our Full Research Suite includes 12 months’ access to our harvest digital markets intelligence centre – Find out more