Agtech: Disruptive Technologies, Emerging Opportunities & Market Forecasts 2020-2025
Juniper Research’s Agtech
research is an invaluable guide for market stakeholders to explore emerging technologies and business models arising in the market. The study provides strategic recommendations to enable stakeholders to strategically plan and manage future agriculture operations.
The research suite includes:
- Key Takeaways & Strategic Recommendations – Top-level report evaluating key market challenges and the addressable user base in the AgTech industry, along with strategic recommendations for the effective roll-out of new efficiency-enabling services.
- Future Market Outlook – A deep dive evaluation of the future of the market outlining the development of technologies in the agriculture industry, including monitoring sensors, management platforms and GPS. The extensive analysis also explores new agricultural business models, including the concept of microfarming.
- 5-Year Forecasts – Extensive forecasts on the total market value of Agtech services, including monitoring sensors, Agtech management platforms, GPS field mapping, and weather services.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising of more than 9,700 datapoints; allied to an Interactive Scenario tool; giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Digital Markets Intelligence Centre: Visualises all the data in easy to use and exportable graphs, tables, and charts, and features continuous data updates for 12 months.
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org.