Voice Assistants: Monetisation Strategies, Competitive Landscape & Market Forecasts 2021-2026
Our latest Voice Assistants
market research outlines the technological and social trends shaping the use of voice assistants; highlighting the technology’s capabilities and uses. It discusses the shape of the current marketplace and how this will evolve in the future, as well as providing a highly detailed forecast suite across many platforms, regions and country markets.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings: Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts; allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key voice assistant services and player analysis through two Juniper Research Leaderboards (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Voice Assistant market prospects analysis, together with 5 year forecasts for key voice assistant metrics, including device installed base, usage, shipments where relevant and revenue for hardware, software and services (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising almost 16,000 datapoints; allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months’ access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (Online).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.