Juniper Research delivers industry benchmark forecasts for the Future Games
market, enabling users to understand the opportunity on a regional and national basis for this rapidly growing industry.
It includes a set of comprehensive 5-year forecasts, alongside in-depth analysis of market trends and opportunities. The research offers granular analysis and forecasts across core device segments including:
- VR (Virtual Reality)
Provided in a PDF report and an interactive XL spreadsheet.
The research suite includes:
- Market Sizing & Forecasts: Analyses key market developments and disruptive factors influencing the games market today, alongside regional and sector prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including user numbers, games accessed and revenues (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising of more than 34,200 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving user the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL). Provides data for all platforms including:
- Mobile & Tablet Forecasts:
- Games revenue for pay-per-download purchases, across all games genres
- In-app purchases, across all games genres
- Number of downloads with forecasts split by genre and the proportion of these games which are free or paid for
- Advertising revenue, including ad impressions and advertising spend
- PC & Console Forecasts:
- PC games accessed and split by monetisation method:
- F2P (Free to Play)
- Premium purchase
- Dedicated console & handheld forecasts: Installed base, number of games purchased, and total revenues.
- Microconsole forecasts: Installed base, number of games downloaded, and total revenues.
- Cloud & VR Forecasts:
- Cloud games subscribers and subscription revenue
- VR games forecasts including number of games accessed and software sales revenue, split by monetisation method.
- harvest Digital Markets Intelligence Centre – Visualises all of the data in easy to use and exportable graphs, tables and charts, and features continuous data updates for 12 months. Find out more.
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org