Digital Content Business Models: OTT & Telco Strategies 2019-2023
Juniper Research's Digital Content Business Models
research provides an invaluable assessment of the impact of disruptive trends in this fast-moving industry. Fully revised and updated, the research evaluates monetisation opportunities for key stakeholders across the value chain, together with an in-depth analysis of the primary challenges facing the industry.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with an assessment of key OTT capabilities and Leaderboard of carrier billing providers (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Analysis by region and sector, together with 5-year forecasts for digital content revenues, split by region, content type, billing device and payment type (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 7,000 datapoints, allied to a What-If Analysis tool; giving the user the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org