Digital Content Business Models - Deep Dive Data & Forecasting 2019-2023
Juniper Research delivers benchmark forecasts on the digital content market; providing market sizing and forecasts for total consumer spend across key content types, together with spend by selected billing mechanisms. Insights are provided in a PDF report which showcases key data findings, broken down by global region. In addition, the report provides explanations of, and assumptions behind, the market growth.
An interactive Excel provides raw data split by content type, billing device and billing mechanism, together with splits by regional and key country markets. Analysis tools enable users to create custom charts for specific markets, sectors, or to create scenario based forecasts.
The forecasts include:
- End User Spend
- Spend Via Carrier Billing
- Operator Carrier Billed Revenues
The research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Analysis by region and sector, together with 5-year forecasts for digital content revenues, split by region, content type, billing device and payment type (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 7,000 datapoints, allied to a What-If Analysis tool; giving the user the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Digital Content Business Models research products - Find out more