Digital Content Monetisation: Emerging Opportunities, Future Outlook & Market Forecasts 2021-2026
Juniper Research’s Digital Content Monetisation
research provides a comprehensive evaluation of future market prospects for digital content platforms. This research assesses the impact of each area of digital content; providing strategic recommendations on how to maximise revenue in established areas and how to capitalise on the growth of emerging areas. These are aligned with strategic recommendations for future digital content business models.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings: Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts; allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key digital content services and player analysis through the Juniper Research Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Digital Content market prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key digital content metrics, including users, volume and revenue (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 30,000 datapoints; allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months’ access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (Online).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org.