Our ‘Deep Dive Strategy & Competition' report analyses the whole ecosystem and value chain to deliver a complete assessment of the market, from value proposition to standardisation and certification. It provides expert cross-segment trend analysis supported by interviews with key players across the ticketing value chain.
Offered in PDF format.
The research includes:
- Industry-wide and cross segment-specific trends analysis: Transport, Events, Contactless
- Regional analysis for ticketing growth drivers and trends: Americas, Europe, Emerging Asia & Rest of World
- Digital ticketing market sector today: Top technology trends and market disruptions, including the impact and future outlook for MaaS, account-based ticketing, chatbots, virtual reality, beacon ticketing and mobile wallets.
- NFC ticketing market analysis, developments and future outlook
- Juniper Disruptors & Challengers Quadrant for digital ticketing innovators
- Juniper Roadmapping for digital ticketing future
- Juniper Leaderboards and player analysis:
- Contactless Ticketing (12 players)
- Mobile Transport & Event Ticketing (15 players)
- Key player profiles & case studies
Interviewed: Advanced, Bytemark, G&D (Giesecke & Devrient), Gemalto, Masabi, Moovel (GlobeSherpa), OSPT (Open Standards for Public Transport) Alliance, Ridango, SITA, StubHub (eBay).
Profiled: Advanced, Bytemark, Fandango, G&D (Giesecke & Devrient), Gemalto, Masabi, Moovel (GlobeSherpa), NXP, Ridango, SITA, StubHub (eBay), ticketscript.
Fandango, OSPT (Open Standards for Public Transport) Alliance.
Please download the table of contents for greater detail.