Juniper Research’s Mobile & Online Ticketing
research provides a comprehensive assessment of the current state of the digital ticketing market. It assesses the drivers behind increasing mobile ticketing adoption, and emerging technologies being leveraged in ticketing and regional and country level variances behind deployments. Also included are 2 Juniper Research Leaderboards, which provide detailed vendor analysis of the mobile and online ticketing spaces.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings: Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key ticketing segments and player analysis via 2 Juniper Research Leaderboards (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Future digital ticketing prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key ticketing metrics, including user numbers, volumes, and values (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 26,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org.