Juniper’s Digital Advertising
research identifies the key areas that will determine the future outlook for industry stakeholders. The study enables visualisation of which advertising channels have the greatest share, in terms of advertising spend, the fastest growing and which will generate the highest revenues over the next five years. These exhaustive forecasts are provided for smartphones, featurephones, tablets, PC & Laptops, and Smartwatches.
Additionally, the revenue loss from ad blocking technologies, lost ad spend due to fraud and Artificial Intelligence platform revenues are also forecast until 2022.
Provided in a PDF report and in interactive XL spreadsheet.
The forecasts include:
- Revenues: Accrued from spend on advertising, split by device type, region and advertising channel.
- Average CPM (Cost per Mille) and CPC (Cost per Click).
- Number of Impressions: for both in-app and mobile Internet advertising, as well as the number of messages sent for message-based advertising.
- Number of Adverts blocked through the use of ad blocking technologies and the associated lost revenues.
- Total revenues for Advertising platforms using Artificial Intelligence for targeting strategies.
- Total Advertising Revenue Loss due to Fraudulent Activity & Total Loss Avoided through the Identification of Advertising Fraud.
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org