888 Sport, Activision Blizzard, AGM, Amazon, BBC, Betradar, Betway, Btobet, CLG (Counter Logic Gaming), DingIt, Disney, Dreamhack, EA, ESIC (Esports Integrity Coalition), ESL (Electronic Sports League), ESPN, Gambling Commission, GameBattles, GDC (Games Developer Conference), Ginx, Google, Intel, Korean eSports Association, Matcherino, Microsoft, MLG (Major League Gaming), Mr Green, Nintendo, NVIDIA, Oculus, OGN (Ongamenet), PayPal, Razer, Sky, Sony, Super Evil Megacorp, Supercell, Twitch, Unikrn, Valve, Virtuix, William Hill, YouTube.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper’s eSports, Let’s Play & Watch Play
forecast suite includes
Country level data splits for:
- South Korea
- Plus 8 key global regions
Total viewer numbers for eSports & Games Streaming, split by device used:
- Games consoles
- Desktop PCs & laptops
As well as unique viewership numbers.
Platform break out to provide data for Twitch, YouTube, and other sites:
- Viewership of streamed games content
- Viewership of eSports content
- Advertising spend and subscription spend for each sector.
- Total donations and content purchases made on Twitch
- Battle passes and other subscriptions made for eSports content.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 177 tables and over 18,900 data points.
Juniper Research’s highly granular IFxls (interactive forecast excels) enable clients to manipulate Juniper’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool; and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.