Juniper Research’s AI in Retail
research provides a comprehensive assessment of the current state of AI in the retail market. It assesses the key drivers behind increasing adoption of AI tools by retailers to boost revenues and drive operational efficiency savings. Also included is a Juniper Research Leaderboard and a Disruptors & Challengers Quadrant, which provide detailed vendor analysis of both established and newer players in the AI market for retail.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary: Top-level report summarising market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key AI in Retail segments and player analysis via a Juniper Research Leaderboard and a Disruptors & Challengers Quadrant (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Future AI in Retail prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including spending on AI retail services and chatbots, as well as forecasts on digital signage and smart checkouts (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 11,880 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org.