343 Industries (Halo), Alienware, Amazon, BBC, Blizzard (World of Warcraft), Bungie, CLG (Counter Logic Gaming), Corsair, DotATV, DreamHack, EA, ESL (Electronic Sports League), ESPN, GIGA Television, Google, Microsoft (Age of Empires, Smite), MLG (Major League Gaming), Nintendo (Super Smash Bros. Melee), NVIDIA, Oculus, OGN (Ongamenet), Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony (Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur, King of Fighters), Super Evil Megacorp (Vainglory), Tencent Holdings, Thermaltake, Twin Galaxies, Twitch, Valve (Counter Strike, DotA, EVE Online), XLEAGUE.TV, YouTube.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research’s highly granular interactive Excels (IFxls) enable clients to manipulate Juniper’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions by using the Interactive Scenario Tool, and compare select markets and sectors side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.
The forecast suite includes:
- Country level data splits for:
- South Korea
- Plus 8 key regions
- Total unique users of eSports, derived from the PC, Console, Smartphone, Tablet, and Microconsole delivery platforms.
- Advertising & Subscription-based revenues
- Interactive Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper’s data for 8 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 41 tables and over 4,000 data points.