Our Daily Fantasy Sports & In-Game Gambling
research includes a set of comprehensive 5-year forecasts, alongside in-depth analysis of market trends and opportunities within our 3 core gambling disruptors. It enables stakeholders to understand the implications of the key drivers as well as constraining factors across these markets.
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities: Analyses key market developments and disruptive factors across new gambling markets, including stakeholder opportunities and assessment of leading players.
- Strategic Analysis: In-depth assessment of the DFS, loot box, and skin gambling markets; looking at the key drivers and opportunities for the market moving forwards, for both industry stakeholders and government.
- Interactive Forecast Excel (IFxl): Highly granular dataset comprising of more than 5,000 datapoints, allied to regional and sector analysis tools. Includes regional and key country level analysis together with 5 year forecasts for the in-game gambling market including breakdowns for:
- Total loot boxes purchased
- Average transaction value, and total value for the loot box industry
- Total users of skins trading, total value of skins on trading platforms, total value skins gambled.
- DFS wagers & gross win
- harvest Digital Markets Intelligence Centre – Visualises all of the data in easy to use and exportable graphs, tables and charts, and features continuous data updates for 12 months. Find out more.