Juniper’s new Contactless Payments
research provides the most comprehensive analysis of the market available to date. As the only research offering complete coverage of cards, terminals, wearables and handsets, it enables industry stakeholders to understand the implications of contactless wallet and infrastructure deployments. It offers a vision for the future role of vendors, banks and network operators.
The research covers:
- Contactless Payment Cards
- Contactless Mobile & Wearable Retail Payments
- NFC Ticketing & Coupons
- Which markets have demonstrated the strongest adoption of contactless payment cards?
- What new services are emerging beyond contactless card and mobile payments?
- How will the development of HCE-based contactless wallets impact on the medium term prospects for SIM-based operator wallets?
- What effect will the deployment of Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay have on wider consumer adoption?
- Which markets will see the strongest growth in mobile contactless transactions over the next 5 years, and why?