Juniper Research is a specialist provider of high quality business and market intelligence to the financial, media and technology sectors. We provide a range of research services covering a number of high growth markets, including mobile telecoms, Fintech, IoT and new disruptive digital technologies.
Juniper has an enviable client list that includes many of the world’s leading brands. We thrive on helping our clients untangle complex digital markets and map out the future of the industry. Our client base is primarily located overseas, with a key presence in Europe and North America.
Our team is based in central Basingstoke, in the heart of the M3 tech corridor. Juniper offers outstanding opportunities to develop new skills and knowledge whilst benefiting from working within a positive, high growth environment. We foster a strong team culture and value our staff.
See below for the latest opportunities to join our growing team.
Positions Available with Juniper Research:
Data Integrity & Quality Assurance Executive
Full time, Permanent
Salary £17k - 21k
Juniper Research is a leading provider of market intelligence and forecasting data for the technology industry. Our clients include major global companies across the financial, payments, telecommunications and technology industries.
We are a small, friendly team based in Basingstoke, with regular social events and activities. Within easy reach of Basingstoke railway station via a free courtesy bus, we are also close to the M3 motorway and the A33 road between Basingstoke and Reading.
Reporting to the Product Manager, you will be joining our Marketing & Development team based in our Basingstoke office to assist with the management of our data systems and the production of our research products, marketing and promotional materials.
- Upload data provided by our Analyst team into our proprietary data platform, harvest.
- Check harvest for errors and inconsistencies.
- Produce Interactive Forecast Excel spreadsheets from data provided by our Analyst team.
- Produce sample spreadsheet reports for the Sales team.
- Assist with the testing of new features and updates to the harvest system.
You may also be required to assist with other duties within the Marketing & Development team, including performing Google keyword research, assisting with SEO optimisation of the website, assisting with management of website content, and other duties as required.
This is a great role for anyone interested in Digital Marketing, Publishing or Administration, as the role incorporates elements of all three disciplines.
All relevant training will be provided, however the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Experiencing of using a website CMS system (eg; Kentico, Wordpress, Wix, Drupal, etc)
- Knowledge of SEO practices
- Experience in database management
- Experience in proofreading
- Experience in working in an office environment
- Experience in digital marketing or publishing
- Experience/interest in the technology industry
The successful candidate will thrive within a small, friendly, team based environment. If you see yourself succeeding in this role, then please apply in writing with a full CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 23rd August 2019
If you do not hear back from us within three weeks then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In terms of current vacancies, we usually advertise on the major UK job boards or use a number of specialised recruitment agencies.
Please note, we do not accept direct approaches from recruitment agencies, job boards or similar.