Juniper Research is a growing rapidly vibrant technology research company.
As such we want to hear from talented individuals who can make a real contribution to our business goals. In return, we offer a positive working environment, fulfilling job roles and rewarding prospects.
Positions Available with Juniper Research:
Business Development Manager
- Sell to the likes of Apple, Barclays, Vodafone, Visa and other leading brands across the global Technology, Telco and Financial sector.
- Capitalize on an uncapped OTE structure with double digit commission rates.
- Join a fast paced company experiencing consistent double digit growth.
Juniper Research is a leading provider of market intelligence across the digital sector. As a result of consistent year on year growth, the company is looking to recruit an energetic and hungry Business Development Manager to continue the company’s success.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company with huge opportunity for further growth.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be a proven B2B business developer, with a passion for generating new business sales and capitalizing on an uncapped commission structure.
- You will possess a tenacious approach to business-to-business sales, whilst being able to manage the whole process from first contact through to online demonstrations, negotiations and closing deals.
- You will have experience of consistently hitting sales targets and the ability to influence customers from heads of departments through to c-level executives.
You must be an intelligent, pro-active and enthusiastic individual who can be trusted to self-generate sales opportunities and hit the ground running. A competent and responsible individual focussed on the rewards of exceeding sales quotas.
Previous experience of international B2B sales (ideally within the technology or financial sector) is desirable, as is the ability to communicate effectively at the highest levels.
The successful candidate will thrive within a small, friendly, team based environment. If you see yourself succeeding in this role, then please apply in writing with a full CV and application letter to HR@juniperresearch.com
If you do not hear back from us within three weeks then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Juniper is currently seeking a talented Research Analyst, with a good mix of research and numerical knowledge.
Based in Basingstoke, UK, this position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their research and analytical career in the growing mobile technology and digital services market. The ability to develop expertise and knowledge quickly will be key to this role, as the job holder will be required to make an early contribution to Juniper’s research offering.
As in most small organisations, staff need to remain flexible, and comfortable with adapting to the changing needs of the business. On the job training and support will be provided. Some travel may be required.
Reporting to a Senior Analyst.
The following details provide an indication of the type of work this role offers.
- To research and develop strong subject matter expertise, and author high quality publications that provide insight and value to Juniper clients.
- To develop market sizing and forecasting models as required.
- To assist in the delivery of client consultancy projects, and eventually speak at industry conferences.
- To contribute to press articles, news and social media, conference and client presentations, press release and promotional activities as required.
- To undertake special projects as required by the business.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
Research, Forecasting & Data Analysis:
- Research Reports. Author strategic market reports in a highly readable and contemporary format that provide insight and value to Juniper clients.
- Market Forecasting & Interpretation. Produce high value market forecasts that appeal to clients, providing insightful analysis and commentary.
- Marketing & Sales Support – Research, edit and present materials for publication and promotion. Liaise with clients and the media as required.
- Other – Contribute to team goals, consultancy projects and database development.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience of writing analytical reports.
- Knowledge of the telecoms, mobile or digital services market.
- Experience of market sizing, forecasting or financial analysis.
- Degree or post-graduate qualification in a numerical, economic or business discipline.
- Organised and productive, and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Quality conscious with an attention to detail.
- Able to take responsibility, ownership and be a trusted team member.
- Articulate – excellent communication skills – both written & verbal.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and confident.
- A friendly team player.
Knowledge & Skills
- Numerical, with experience of using spreadsheets.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to understand and effectively communicate complex markets, products, technologies and ideas.
- Excellent computer skills with particular knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
Reporting to: Head of Research
If you would like to submit your details for consideration, please send a current CV and covering letter to HR@juniperresearch.com.
In terms of current vacancies, we usually advertise on the major UK job boards or use a number of specialised recruitment agencies.
Please note, we do not accept direct approaches from recruitment agencies, job boards or similar.