Juniper Research is a specialist provider of high quality business and market intelligence to the financial, media and technology sectors. We provide a range of research services covering a number of high growth markets, including mobile telecoms, Fintech, IoT and new disruptive digital technologies.
Juniper Research has an enviable client list that includes many of the world’s leading brands. We thrive on helping our clients untangle complex digital markets and map out the future of the industry. Our client base is primarily located overseas, with a key presence in Europe and North America.
Our team is based in central Basingstoke, in the heart of the M3 tech corridor. Juniper Research offers outstanding opportunities to develop new skills and knowledge whilst benefiting from working within a positive, high growth environment. We foster a strong team culture and value our staff.
See below for the latest opportunities to join our growing team.
Positions Available with Juniper Research:
Publishing & Marketing Executive
Full time, Permanent
Salary £22k - 24k
Juniper Research is a leading provider of market intelligence and forecasting data for the technology industry. Our clients include major global companies across the financial, payments, telecommunications and technology industries.
We are a small, friendly team based in Basingstoke, with regular social events and activities. We’re within easy reach of Basingstoke railway station via a free courtesy bus, the M3 motorway and the A33 road between Basingstoke and Reading.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Development, you will be joining our Marketing & Development team based at our Basingstoke office. Working in a small team, you’ll be responsible for the timely delivery of our research products, as well as producing content for our website and social media channels.
- Proofreading all publications and marketing materials
- Producing final PDF documents for publication
- Owning and applying our in-house style guide
- Assisting with our email marketing campaigns
- Producing and publishing content to our website, such as blogs and infographics
- Assisting with the management of our social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Assisting with the ongoing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of our website
- Managing journalist queries
You may also be required to assist with other duties within the Marketing & Development team, including building and maintaining product pages, helping to input data into our online data platform, and assisting with the shooting and editing of our video content.
This is a great role for anyone interested in publishing, digital marketing and website content, as the role involves all three disciplines.
All relevant training will be provided, however the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Word skills
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to work to a schedule and deadlines
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Experiencing of using a website CMS system (eg Wordpress, Wix, Drupal, Kentico, etc)
- Experience of Adobe suite, including Acrobat and Photoshop
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of SEO best practice
- Experience in proofreading
- Experience in video production and editing
- Experience of using social media in a professional capacity
- Experience in working in an office environment
- Experience in digital marketing or publishing
- Experience/interest in the technology industry
The successful candidate will thrive within a small, friendly, team-based environment. If you see yourself succeeding in this role, then please apply in writing with a full CV and application letter to email@example.com by 15th July 2020.
If you do not hear back from us within three weeks then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In terms of current vacancies, we usually advertise on the major UK job boards or use a number of specialised recruitment agencies.
Please note, we do not accept direct approaches from recruitment agencies, job boards or similar.