Juniper Research is a specialist provider of high quality business and market intelligence to the financial, media and technology sectors. We provide a range of research services covering a number of high growth markets, including mobile telecoms, Fintech, IoT and new disruptive digital technologies.
Juniper Research has an enviable client list that includes many of the world’s leading brands. We thrive on helping our clients untangle complex digital markets and map out the future of the industry. Our client base is primarily located overseas, with a key presence in Europe and North America.
Our team is based in central Basingstoke, in the heart of the M3 tech corridor. Juniper Research offers outstanding opportunities to develop new skills and knowledge whilst benefiting from working within a positive, high growth environment. We foster a strong team culture and value our staff.
Watch The Hampshire Story to find out more about living and working in Hampshire.
See below for the latest opportunities to join our growing team.
Positions Available with Juniper Research:
MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST
Juniper Research provides market research reports, forecasting and consulting services for the world’s leading brands, specialising in next-generation digital technologies. Almost 90% of revenue arises from international clients.
This unique opportunity offers candidates the potential to build a career as a respected industry analyst in the global technology sector. You will possess a keen interest in mobile and digital technologies and the capacity to build knowledge quickly. You will author research reports, developing five-year market forecasts, and eventually working on high-level consulting projects for many of the world’s leading companies.
Training will be provided in all aspects of the role. Potential for international travel.
You will be a strong team player, with potential for rapid promotion.
- To develop strong subject matter expertise on cutting-edge digital technologies.
- To author high quality research reports in a highly readable format - providing insight and value to Juniper Research’s clients.
- To develop market-sizing and forecasting models, together with insightful analysis and commentary.
- To support the sales and marketing team in the creation of marketing content including press releases, marketing text and infographics.
- To work with senior analysts to produce research proposals for new and updated topics and client requests.
- To assist in the delivery of client consultancy projects, bespoke reports and customer forecasts.
- To contribute to news articles, journalist interviews and social media, and eventually speak at industry conferences and present to clients.
- To contribute to team goals, special projects and database development.
- Interest in new technology.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and confident.
- Articulate, with excellent communication skills - both written & verbal.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and be a trusted team member.
- Organised, productive, and able to work to strict deadlines.
- Quality conscious with high attention to detail.
- A friendly team player.
- A degree or post graduate qualification in an analytical or numerate subject.
- Excellent computer skills with hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and effectively communicate complex markets, products, technologies and ideas.
- Excellent presentation skills.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions will be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
/ No Agencies Please /
The successful candidate will thrive within a small, friendly, team-based environment. If you see yourself succeeding in this role, then please apply in writing with a full CV and application letter to email@example.com.
In terms of current vacancies, we usually advertise on the major UK job boards or use a number of specialised recruitment agencies.
Please note, we do not accept direct approaches from recruitment agencies, job boards or similar.