Author Profile: Daniel Ashdown
Daniel Ashdown was a Research Analyst with Juniper Research.
Daniel's areas of focus included mobile devices, content, applications and markets, as well as developing a number of new research databases for Juniper.
He holds a BA in Philosophy and Politics and an MA in Political Theory from the University of Exeter.
Latest Reports Written by Daniel Ashdown:
- Mobile Messaging Markets - SMS, MMS, IM, Email, RCS/RCS-e, Social 2012-2017
- The Mobile Messaging Briefing 2012-2017 -
- Mobile Messaging Markets Excel 2012-2017 - SMS, MMS, IM, Email, RCS/RCS-e & Social
- Mobile Search & Discovery Excel: Web, Local, AR & Discovery Markets 2012-2017 - Web, Local, AR & Discovery Markets 2012-2017
- Mobile Search & Discovery - Web, Local, AR & Discovery Markets 2012-2017
- The Mobile Search & Discovery Briefing 2012-2017 -
- Green Handsets & Tablets - Life Cycle Analysis & Forecasts 2012-2017
- The Green Handsets & Tablets Briefing 2012-2017 -
- Green Handsets & Tablets 2012-2017 Excel - Life-Cycle Analysis & Forecasts 2012-2017
- Ultrabooks & Mobile Computing - Strategies & Forecasts 2012-2016