Author Profile: Windsor Holden, Dr
Dr. Windsor Holden is Research Director with Juniper Research. He has authored more than 40 full length reports for Juniper Research, including its much heralded Mobile Commerce series.
Windsor has extensive experience in consultancy: he has led bespoke market sizing and forecast projects for a wide variety of Juniper Research clients, and has conducted due diligence on a mobile content aggregator for a leading financial institution.
Windsor has a PhD from the University of Leeds and is also a former Research Fellow of the Institute of Communications Studies, University of Leeds.
Latest Reports Written by Windsor Holden, Dr:
- Mobile Payment Strategies - Remote, Contactless & Money Transfer 2014-2018
- Mobile Payment Strategies Excel 2014-2018 -
- Mobile Search & Discovery - Market Prospects 2014-2018
- Contactless Mobile Payments - NFC, iWallet & Host Card Emulation 2014-2018
- Contactless Mobile Payments IFxl 2014-2018 -
- Mobile Payments for Digital & Physical Goods - Opportunities & Forecast 2014-2018
- Mobile Payments for Digital & Physical Goods IFxl 2014-2018 -
- Contactless Payment Cards - Market Prospects 2013-2018
- Contactless Payment Cards IFxl 2013-2018 -
- Mobile Money Transfer & Remittances - Domestic & International Markets 2013-2018