Author Profile: Windsor Holden, Dr
Dr. Windsor Holden is Research Director with Juniper Research. He has authored more than 40 full length reports for Juniper Research, including four editions of its much heralded Mobile Entertainment series.
Windsor has extensive experience in consultancy: he has led bespoke market sizing and forecast projects for a wide variety of Juniper Research clients, and has conducted due diligence on a mobile content aggregator for a leading financial institution. Prior to working at Juniper Research, Windsor worked as an analyst with Analysys, Espicom and Kagan World Media.
Windsor has a PhD from the University of Leeds and is also a former Research Fellow of the Institute of Communications Studies, University of Leeds.
Latest Reports Written by Windsor Holden, Dr:
- Contactless Payment Cards - Market Prospects 2013-2018
- Contactless Payment Cards IFxl 2013-2018 -
- Mobile Money Transfer & Remittances - Domestic & International Markets 2013-2018
- Mobile Money Transfer & Remittances IFxl 2013-2018 -
- Mobile Commerce Markets - Sector-by-Sector Trend Analysis & Forecasts 2013-2017
- Mobile Commerce Markets Dataset 2013-2017 -
- Mobile Ticketing Strategies - Air, Rail, Metro, Sports & Entertainment 2013-2018
- Mobile Ticketing Strategies IFxl 2013-2018 -
- Mobile Music - Market Prospects 2013-2017
- Mobile Music IFxl 2013-2017 -