Mobile Content Business Models IFxl 2013-2017
|Category:||Mobile Markets & Strategies|
|Coverage:||Global ~ 8 Key Regions plus country level data for Canada, US, Germany, UK, Japan and South Korea.|
This enhanced Excel workbook, provides you with a comprehensive set of analytical tools to help enrich your understanding of the market as well as giving you access to the full suite of forecast data. It contains all global and regional data from the Mobile Content Business Models report plus six country level splits.
• 73 tables, containing in excess of 3,600 data points.
• Country level splits for Canada, US, Germany, UK, Japan and South Korea.
• Splits by country/region, device type, billing mechanism, monetisation model and content type.
Revenue Forecasts Include Splits:
• By Device Type for smartphones, featurephones and tablets.
• By Billing Mechanism forecast by credit card, direct carrier billing and other mechanisms.
• By Content Type split by Games, Audio/Video, Lifestyle and eBooks/eMagazines.
• By Monetisation Model by PPD (Pay Per Download) and in-app billing/subscription.
If you would like to see a demonstration of the IFxl, please contact Jon King to arrange this.
‡ 8 key regions includes:
North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Far East & China, Indian Subcontinent, Rest of Asia Pacific and Africa & Middle East.
Search In Report
You can now search within each of our reports to find out whether a specific keyword is mentioned in the report.
Simply type a keyword or key phrase into the search field above and click 'GO'.
Any Questions about this report please contact us.
Related Categories: There are no related categories for this report.
* Euro and US$ prices are for guidance only. The exact price charged will depend upon your bank exchange rate (to the £) prevailing on the day of order processing.