Casinos, Lotteries & Betting 2007-2012 (Fourth Edition)
|No of Pages:||150|
|Coverage:||Globally - 8 Key Regions plus UK|
This highly anticipated 4th edition of the mobile gambling report, provides a vital analysis of the current and future status of the mobile gambling market. Through interviews with key players in the mobile gambling sector it offers both regional and UK forecast data on: service adoption; average wager; total wager and gross win and discusses recent developments in the market for mobile-delivered casino, lottery and betting services. The detailed study also examines the implications of landmark legislation and regulatory decisions (such as implementation of the UK Gambling Act, The US Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 and the EC's examination of national gambling monopolies). It also provides a series of strategic recommendations for operators, service providers, vendors and regulators.
Key questions the report answers
• What mobile gambling services will be the most successful?
• What are the key hurdles to the successful deployment of mobile gambling services?
• What are the key hurdles to the mass adoption of mobile gambling services?
• What key pieces of national and international legislation have impacted on mobile gambling's development?
• How is existing legislation likely to change in the short and medium term, and what would the implications of such change be for mobile gambling?
• What levels of wager and gross win will be realised by mobile gambling services?
• What are the demographics of mobile gambling users?
• What impact will new mobile payment methods have on mobile gambling usage and adoption?
• What strategies should operators, broadcasters, service providers, vendors and regulators implement to facilitate the successful deployment and adoption of mobile gambling services?
Please note: This product is not available to be purchased individually, or it may have been superceded.
Please see: Mobile Gambling. Casinos, Lotteries & Betting 2008-2013 (Fifth Edition)
Search In Report
You can now search within each of our reports to find out whether a specific keyword is mentioned in the report.
Simply type a keyword or key phrase into the search field above and click 'GO'.
Any Questions about this report please contact us.
Related Categories: Mobile Content & Applications
* Euro and US$ prices are for guidance only. The exact price charged will depend upon your bank exchange rate (to the £) prevailing on the day of order processing.