Mobile & Handheld Games IFxl 2014-2019
|Category:||Mobile Content & Applications|
|Coverage:||Global ~ 8 key regions◊ plus country level splits for US, Canada, Germany, Japan, South Korea and the UK.|
Juniper Research’s highly granular IFxls (Interactive Forecast Excels) enable clients to manipulate Juniper’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions, perform what-if analysis; and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients’ ability both to understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.
This enhanced Excel workbook, companion to the Mobile & Handheld Games Report, provides access to the full suite of forecast data, including additional forecasts not in the Report.
Key Elements Include
• Mobile Games Revenues for both Pay-Per-Download Games and In-App Purchases, across all three device types.
• Number of Games Downloaded with forecasts split by genre, and the proportion of these games which are free or paid for.
• Advertising Revenues split by either handsets or tablets, including the Number of Ad Impressions per Game and Total Advertising Spend.
• Dedicated Portable Gameplay Devices including the Installed Base, Average Number of Games Purchased per User and the Total Revenues from the Software Market.
• 283 tables, containing in excess of 10,000 data points
• 42 What-If-Analyses
• Market Split by 8 Key Regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Far East & China, Indian Subcontinent, Rest of Asia Pacific, and Africa Middle East
• Country level forecasts are available for Canada, US, Germany, UK, Japan and South Korea
• Market Split by Genre: Action & Arcade, Social & Casual, Racing & Sports, RPG & Strategy
• Market Split by Device Type: Smartphones, Tablets and Featurephones, and separate forecast for Portable Game Devices
If you would like to see a demonstration of the IFxl, or a more detailed Table of Contents, please contact Jon King at email@example.com or on +44 1256 830001.
◊8 Key Regions include: North America; Latin America; Western Europe; Central & Eastern Europe; Far East & China; Indian Subcontinent; Rest of Asia Pacific and Africa & Middle East.
Search In Report
You can now search within each of our reports to find out whether a specific keyword is mentioned in the report.
Simply type a keyword or key phrase into the search field above and click 'GO'.
Any Questions about this report please contact us.
Related Categories: There are no related categories for this report.
* Euro and US$ prices are for guidance only. The exact price charged will depend upon your bank exchange rate (to the £) prevailing on the day of order processing.