Mobile & Tablet Voice & Video Calling Excel 2012-2017
|Category:||Mobile Markets & Strategies|
|Coverage:||Global ~ 8 Key Regions◊|
Juniper Research’s new Interactive Forecast Excel (IFxl) is an enhanced Excel workbook, providing a set of analytical tools to enrich understanding of the market as well as giving access to the full forecast data. This IFxl includes more than 8,000 datapoints in 87 tables, with forecasts including:
• RCS/RCS-e traffic & users
• Circuit switched traffic & users
• 3G VoIP handset users, average spend per user & total revenues
• 4G VoIP handset users, average spend per user & total revenues
• Tablet VoIP users, spend attributable to VoIP & total revenues
• Mobile video calling users, end user spend & advertising spend.
The mVoIP handset forecasts are split by four countries (US, Canada, UK and Japan), by 8 key regions (North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Far East & China, Indian Subcontinent, Rest of Asia Pacific and Africa & Middle East) and by OTT service provider type (MNO/Third Party). RCS/RCS-e forecasts additionally offer datapoints for a further 9 countries (Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, South Korea and India).
◊8 Key Regions include: North America; Latin America; Western Europe; Central & Eastern Europe; Far East & China; Indian Subcontinent; Rest of Asia Pacific and Africa & Middle East.
Please note: This product is not available to be purchased individually, or it may have been superceded.
Please see: Future Voice Strategies IFxl 2014-2018
Search In Report
You can now search within each of our reports to find out whether a specific keyword is mentioned in the report.
Simply type a keyword or key phrase into the search field above and click 'GO'.
Any Questions about this report please contact us.
Related Categories: There are no related categories for this report.
* Euro and US$ prices are for guidance only. The exact price charged will depend upon your bank exchange rate (to the £) prevailing on the day of order processing.