Mobile Search & Discovery Excel: Web, Local, AR & Discovery Markets 2012-2017
Web, Local, AR & Discovery Markets 2012-2017
|Category:||Mobile Content & Applications|
|Coverage:||Global ~ 8 Key Regions|
With 112 tables, containing more than 9,228 unique data points, the Excel provides global, regional and selected country-level market estimates for the year 2012 and five-year forecasts for the installed base devices (mass market handset, smartphone and tablet), adoption, number of users, average usage per user (searches, downloads or sessions), total usage, and for ad-funded business models: clickthrough rates, total clickthroughs, cost per click rates and ad spend; and for pay-per-download business models: average price and revenue – for each market.
Forecasts are provided both on a global basis and by the following category splits:
· Segment: web search, local search apps, AR search apps & discovery apps
· Device: mass market Handset (web search only), smartphone (all markets) & tablet (local search apps and discovery apps only)
· Business Model: Ad-Funded (all markets), Pay-per-Download (local search apps, AR search apps and discovery apps)
· Region: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Far East & China, Indian Subcontinent, Rest of Asia Pacific and Africa & Middle East
· Country: US, Canada, the UK and Rest of Western Europe
With forecasts definitions and methodology and an interactive menu, this well-presented Excel workbook enables users to easily navigate and understand this detailed view of the market.
Please note: This product is not available to be purchased individually, or it may have been superceded.
Please see: Mobile Search IFxl 2014-2018
Search In Report
You can now search within each of our reports to find out whether a specific keyword is mentioned in the report.
Simply type a keyword or key phrase into the search field above and click 'GO'.
Any Questions about this report please contact us.
* Euro and US$ prices are for guidance only. The exact price charged will depend upon your bank exchange rate (to the £) prevailing on the day of order processing.