Mobile Search & Discovery Excel: Web, Local, AR & Discovery Markets 2012-2017
Web, Local, AR & Discovery Markets 2012-2017
|Category:||Mobile Content & Applications|
|Coverage:||Global ~ 8 Key Regions|
With 112 tables, containing more than 9,228 unique data points, the Excel provides global, regional and selected country-level market estimates for the year 2012 and five-year forecasts for the installed base devices (mass market handset, smartphone and tablet), adoption, number of users, average usage per user (searches, downloads or sessions), total usage, and for ad-funded business models: clickthrough rates, total clickthroughs, cost per click rates and ad spend; and for pay-per-download business models: average price and revenue – for each market.
Forecasts are provided both on a global basis and by the following category splits:
· Segment: web search, local search apps, AR search apps & discovery apps
· Device: mass market Handset (web search only), smartphone (all markets) & tablet (local search apps and discovery apps only)
· Business Model: Ad-Funded (all markets), Pay-per-Download (local search apps, AR search apps and discovery apps)
· Region: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Far East & China, Indian Subcontinent, Rest of Asia Pacific and Africa & Middle East
· Country: US, Canada, the UK and Rest of Western Europe
With forecasts definitions and methodology and an interactive menu, this well-presented Excel workbook enables users to easily navigate and understand this detailed view of the market.
Search In Report
You can now search within each of our reports to find out whether a specific keyword is mentioned in the report.
Simply type a keyword or key phrase into the search field above and click 'GO'.
Any Questions about this report please contact us.
* Euro and US$ prices are for guidance only. The exact price charged will depend upon your bank exchange rate (to the £) prevailing on the day of order processing.