Welcome to Juniper Research
Juniper Research specialises in the identification and appraisal of high growth opportunities across the mobile telecoms, content, and applications sectors. We offer market intelligence, analysis and research in the form of analyst reports, subscription databases and consultancy services. Read more
Can't find exactly what you are looking for?
Let us tailor a work package to fit your needs. From market sizing and competitive analysis through to interviewing and market research - buy only the analyst time you need.
Click here to read more
The term 'smartphone' is now over a decade old in industry terms and now encompasses a subset of mobile handsets, which range in unsubsidised prices from...
Location is, without a doubt, one of the most important perceptions that we as humans have relied upon...
Mobile devices are uniquely positioned to become a key platform in the music industry...
Wearable devices have exploded into the consumer consciousness in the last 2 years and, when use cases become established...
Perhaps the most fundamental trend at the heart of couponing is that couponing?s purpose (how couponing is being used) has...
Historically, computers and consoles were essentially the only devices to play games on, requiring a significant initial investment in hardware and...
- Smart Wearable Device Shipments, including Watches and Glasses, to exceed 100 million by 2017, finds Juniper Research...
- Mobile Context Aware Technology to Revolutionise App Economy, Driving 7.5Bn Contextual Apps by 2019, Finds Juniper Research...
- Global Smartphone Shipments to Reach 1.2Bn this year as Economy Smartphone Sales Surge, finds Juniper Research...
- Smart Wearables Market to Generate $53bn Hardware Revenues by 2019, Driven by Watches and Glasses finds Juniper Research...
- eCoupon Usage Will Nearly Double By 2017, Juniper Research Finds ...
“Our US customer data shows that Juniper's figures are absolutely on target ”
C.F, CEO, Qpass
“The Juniper reports are clear, intelligible, informative and easily understood. We would recommend others to use Juniper Research.”
Australian Government (DCITA)
- Bluetooth Europe 2014
- BIT's 4th Annual International Congress of Environment-2014 (ICE2014)
- Digital Media Pipeline
- Digital Mobile Wallet Summit 2014
- HCE SUMMIT 2014
- WORLD TELEMEDIA 2014
- Broadband World Forum 2014
- Money 20/20 2014
- Telematics Munich 2014
- Towards 5G: LTE Plus - Internet of Everything Global Summit 2014
- The Home Connect Conference 2014
- INDIA M2M + IOT FORUM 2015
- Smart Cities India 2015