Welcome to Juniper Research
Juniper Research specialises in the identification and appraisal of high growth opportunities across the mobile telecoms, content, and applications sectors. We offer market intelligence, analysis and research in the form of analyst reports, subscription databases and consultancy services. Read more
Can't find exactly what you are looking for?
Let us tailor a work package to fit your needs. From market sizing and competitive analysis through to interviewing and market research - buy only the analyst time you need.
Click here to read more
As the array of mobile content, services and delivery devices continues to evolve, the role of the network operator is now open...
The market for smart watches has become a lot more crowded over the past 12 months, with several major mobile vendors encouraging the development of an ecosystem around complex app-enabled devices. This is a development of...
The digital health industry, as a concept, can be seen as the intersection of several industries...
The term 'smartphone' is now over a decade old in industry terms and now encompasses a subset of mobile handsets, which range in unsubsidised prices from...
Location is, without a doubt, one of the most important perceptions that we as humans have relied upon...
Mobile devices are uniquely positioned to become a key platform in the music industry...
- Operators to Suffer $14bn in Lost Revenues this Year, as OTTs Take Market Share, Juniper Research Finds...
- Smart Watches In-Use to Reach Over 100mn by 2019, Juniper Research Finds...
- Healthcare Smartphone Accessory Sales to Exceed $3billion by 2019, Driven by Apple, Samsung APIs ...
- Smart Wearable Device Shipments, including Watches and Glasses, to exceed 100 million by 2017, finds Juniper Research...
- Mobile Context Aware Technology to Revolutionise App Economy, Driving 7.5Bn Contextual Apps by 2019, Finds Juniper Research...
“Our US customer data shows that Juniper's figures are absolutely on target ”
C.F, CEO, Qpass
“The Juniper reports are clear, intelligible, informative and easily understood. We would recommend others to use Juniper Research.”
Australian Government (DCITA)
- WORLD TELEMEDIA 2014
- Broadband World Forum 2014
- Money 20/20 2014
- CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS 2014
- Telematics Munich 2014
- Towards 5G: LTE Plus - Internet of Everything Global Summit 2014
- The Home Connect Conference 2014
- Nordic Card Markets and Future Payment Solutions 2014
- INDIA M2M + IOT FORUM 2015
- Smart Cities India 2015