Advice and Consultancy
Juniper Research can provide a wide range of consultancy services, utilising its extensive knowledge base of communications and new media market, company and product information. Our consultants are industry experts with wide, up-to-date knowledge in their chosen fields who take an independent, professional and pragmatic approach to single client consulting work.
Each client is different and every project unique, so we tailor our services to provide our clients with answers and solutions to their specific requirements. Our consultancy and research team is drawn from permanent staff members, associate team members and industry partners and is tightly managed to produce results quickly. Only individuals with proven experience are assigned to our Consultancy Services and we will only accept projects that we can fulfil to a high standard.
We provide a comprehensive range of consultancy services tailored to meet the specific requirements of service provider, solution supplier and investor clients:
- Business Strategy and Planning :
revenue and cost modelling, partnership planning, start-up business planning.
- Market Strategy :
market planning, market entry strategies, market sizing and segmentation, sup ply and demand analysis, competitive analysis, forecasting models.
- Tailored Market Research :
for both business to business and business to consumer markets, using a wide range of primary and secondary research techniques.
- Product/Service Strategy :
product/service definition, distribution strategy, pricing, brand strategy, SWOT analysis against industry requirements.
- Application Procurement :
IT and network application specification, selection, implementation project health checks, using well proven requirement mapping and evaluation techniques.
- Commercial Due Diligence and Health Checks :
appraisal of market sectors, technologies and company capabilities for M&A, investment and divestment, project integrity.
- Bid Process Audit :
success/failure analysis, bid quality assessment, process audits and improvement programs. Many solution vendors do not respond well to requests for tender, or proposal. This places them at an immediate disadvantage in the subsequent selection process.
Our capabilities are constantly being enhanced, so please contact us if your requirements are not immediately apparent in the above list.
Key consultancy projects undertaken by Juniper Research consultants include:
- Convergent billing and customer management system selection for a mobile network operator, two MVNOs and a fixed network operator.
- Selection of a push to talk solution for a mobile network operator.
- Assistance to two telecom IT solution vendors in improving their bid processes and bid to win ratios.
- Complete business audit of Independent Software Vendor to realign market positioning and secure investor confidence.
- Commercial due diligence for three ISV businesses for major investment houses.
- Identification of divestment routes and purchasers for ISV business for corporate owners.
- Survey of IT Managers/Directors across eleven European countries in the Healthcare and Local Government sectors to assess attitudes and approach to a major IT Vendor's planned new product launch.
- Market appraisal and survey of the VoIP market identifying market demand and pricing expectations for a number of business focused products. Conducted for a major cable operator.
The markets we cover in depth are increasing all the time and include:
- Mobile Entertainment
- Mobile TV and Broadcast
- Mobile Commerce
- Telecom Customer Management
- Telecom Charging and Billing
- Mobile Content Management and Delivery
- Mobile Security
- Mobile Search and Discovery
- Convergent Networks, Services and Charging
- Digital Media
- M2M and Telematics
- Broadband Products and Services
- IP Telephony
- Fixed and Mobile WiMAX
All deliverables are clearly specified and agreed with clients at the proposal stage.
We can comply with most client wishes, and offer both formal and informal feedback as required. We offer interim update reports during the course of each project, either in the form of weekly telephone conference calls, or e-mails. Final reports can be either in electronic or hardcopy format, and can be supplemented with presentations as required.
Juniper Research aims to provide its clients with excellent value for money, and we therefore carefully pitch our proposals and pricing in order to meet, and hopefully exceed, our client's expectations. We aim to establish an on-going relationship with clients and secure repeat business
To enquire about our Consultancy Services, please contact our Head of Consultacy Services:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1256 830002