Tony Crabtree, Managing Director
Juniper Research was founded in 2001 by the Wireless Industry Consultant Tony Crabtree, in the midst of the telecoms and dot-com crash. The business was fully incorporated in February of 2002 and has since grown to become one of the leading analyst firms in the wireless sector.
Juniper specialises in identifying and appraising new high growth market sectors within the mobile ecosystem. Market sizing and forecasting are the cornerstones of our offering, together with competitive analysis, strategic assessment and business modelling.
We endeavour to provide independent and impartial analysis of both current and emerging opportunities via a team of dedicated specialists - very knowledgeable, experienced and experts in their field.
In terms of structure, Juniper is organised along five main streams:
- Mobile Content & Applications
- Mobile Commerce
- Handsets & Devices
- Mobile Markets & Strategies
- Networks & Technologies
Each stream offers a blend of blogs, free whitepapers and paid-for research - normally in the form of research reports, strategic briefings and databases. Clients range from mobile operators and service providers through to content providers, vendors and financial institutions. Juniper's client base spans the globe, with the majority of its clients in North America, the Far East and Europe.
You can download a powerpoint presentation of our product offering by clicking here
The company is registered in England and based in Basingstoke in the heart of the 'M3 Tech Corridor', 45 minutes from central London and Heathrow.
Our offices are located in central Basingstoke, Hampshire. 'Church Cottage House', is a building of historical interest with much of the ground floor dating back to 1527 - part of a Tudor built manor house constructed during the reign of Henry VIII, which is now used as our video conference room. Other parts of the building were mostly constructed during the Georgian period of the 1700s - the era of Isaac Newton and the American declaration of independence.
Why choose Juniper Research?
- Reliable and dependable analysis. Built over a period of eleven years, our wireless databases, research and analysis services are in-depth and dependable, covering both the mainstream and specialist sectors of the wireless value chain.
- In-depth expertise & knowledge. Our analysts offer specialist knowledge and a wealth of experience across the mobile ecosystem.
- Actionable research. Our research is designed to be easily accessed and absorbed with specific recommendations, opinions and analysis presented in user friendly PDF reports, excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint slides - all designed to meet the highest levels of clarity.
- In-touch with the market. We invest a great deal of effort in keeping in touch with how the market is evolving through our on-going research and interview programmes.
- Established and trusted. Juniper Research is a trusted name in the wireless sector. Many of the leading organisations rely on our research and analysis to help chart their strategic planning process.
- We trade ethically. We conduct our business ethically, providing high quality products and services for a fair price.